Over the years I wrote and collected all sorts of tools, classes, etc. I decided to share some of it, and that is the purpose of these pages.
Well, this once was the purpose of these pages. But they keep growing and meanwhile not all of it can be grouped under "C and C++" or "scientific". But what the heck?
If you find anything stupid, like typos, dead links, code that won't compile, etc., just send me a short e-mail: email@example.com.
- CRegistry is a class that encapsulates calls to the API registry functions. It was designed to make life a little easier.
- CRecFileFind is a class that makes recursive file searches easy.
- MFC links. A couple of links for MFC programmers.
RT (reaction time) utilities
- RS will compute the medians, means, error rates, etc. of a set of RT data.
- RNDTST will perform a randomization test on a set of data.
- Bookmarklets my bookmarklets collection.